How to Get to the Lobster Dock, 49 Atlantic Avenue, Boothbay Harbor, Maine
- Follow Interstate 95 North heading towards AUGUSTA / PORTLAND / MAINE TURNPIKE. Stay on I-95 in South Portland. Do not get onto I-295 yet.
- Take exit 52 just North of Portland in Falmouth to get onto 295 towards US-1 N / BRUNSWICK / BATH. Drive for 4.2 miles. Swing around und under highway heading North on 295 toward BRUNSWICK.
- Take exit number 28 towards US-1 N / BRUNSWICK / BATH.
- Go STRAIGHT on US-1 N. Drive for approx 21 miles.
- Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto ME-27. Drive for approx 11 miles.
- Turn LEFT onto UNION STREET. Drive for approx 0.3 miles. Turn RIGHT onto ATLANTIC AVENUE.
- Drive for 0.3 miles to reach The Lobster Dock. 207-633-7120
What makes us unique and sets us apart?
Douglas, who digs our steamer clams daily from nearby coves. Once you taste his clams, you'll know you have had the best! You'll be back for more.